http://www.wrc.com/page/News/BreakingNe ... 42,00.html

Fajn :!: :twisted:

Tole pravijo pa njegovi delodajalci:

http://www.wrc.com/page/News/BreakingNe ... 33,00.html

Pa se od SWRT potrditev:

Team Features
Solberg underlines commitment to Subaru by signing until 2009
21 June 2006

As part of a renewed driver contract announced today, Petter Solberg will continue to drive for the Subaru World Rally Team until at least 2009.

The 31-year-old Norwegian and his 42-year-old Welsh co-driver Phil Mills joined Subaru during the 2000 World Rally Championship season. Since then, Solberg has claimed 13 WRC rally victories, 30 WRC podium finishes and the 2003 FIA Drivers’ Championship title.

Subaru World Rally Team managing director Richard Taylor said: “We’re delighted that Petter will remain at Subaru, it is great news for the team. Over the past six seasons we’ve developed a very strong relationship with Petter and he has become a great ambassador for Subaru and the sport in general.

“We’ve had a difficult start to this WRC season and our recent performance has fallen below the standards we set ourselves, but Petter’s decision is the clearest endorsement of our ability to get things back on track. We are confident that we’ve got the right technical direction now. We have a good plan and are looking forward to making ourselves fully competitive again over the next few months and then developing a new car for the longer term. Petter believes, like we do, that we can give him the best opportunity of winning his second and hopefully his third World Championship titles in the near future.”

Solberg said: “Well, first of all the aim is to win - that’s the main thing. That’s what I want and the team wants too. Okay, it’s been a difficult situation recently and we haven’t won as much as we want, but I’ve seen the plan and the strategy and how things are going to work out. That’s why I’m feeling very positive about signing for Subaru again - I know that they have always been in the top of this sport and they will be back at the top and start to win rallies again very soon. It is a difficult situation at the moment but that’s how it is sometimes, there are ups and downs and when things are going badly it’s very easy to run away, but that’s not me. I want to stay and get back to the top again with the people I was on top with before.”

Subaru manufacturer principal Toshi Azuma said: “It is very important for Subaru to have another three seasons with Petter and we are very positive about our future prospects in the World Rally Championship. Petter developed his driving career with Subaru, in 2003 he became the WRC drivers’ champion with us and now we want to give him the opportunity to develop further. He has also been closely involved in Subaru’s road car development over the years. Because he understands what it takes to develop road cars, he performs his role perfectly. His enthusiasm and personality has a positive effect not only to the rally team but to Subaru supporters around the world.”
- power is nothing without AWD -

http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style2,subaru.png

Odgovori

Kdo je na strani

Po forumu brska: 0 registriranih uporabnikov in 1 gost